Saturday, April 24, 2010

I won!

I forgot to share on my last post that I actually won something. To start, a while back I won a Xyron sticker maker from a fellow blogger, but it was never sent to me and her original post was deleted. Sadness! I was really looking forward to making stickers. I felt a little cheated, but it's not like I paid for it and it was a generous offer and still read her blog. Today, Karma (I didn't bitch this woman out) made up for it and I won Simple Shapes Spectacular Quilts by Kaffe Fasset on Sew, Mama, Sew! Perfect timing because I just started taking a quilting class at the Craft Center. The teacher is awesome. She's really knowledgeable and flexible with her teaching. She is allowing me to be crazy and over-ambitious. I feel like I have to get a lot of quilting done before I start school because I'll probably never do it again. I like it a lot actually, but clothing is so much more practical and I think I'll have way too much on my plate at FIDM.


This posting has confirmed that I am a horrible writer. Maybe I'll get better over time.

And here's a random, beautiful video I found reading blogs:





No comments:

Post a Comment