Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rooibos Dress Update and other progress


STUPID EFFING ROOIBOS DRESS! ( the blue one)I think I hate Colette Patterns. I've tried two of her patterns and so far I think they are really poorly drafted. I love the styles. I think they are adorable, but I don't like the instructions (and I've found mistakes!) or the way the pieces are all on one piece of tissue sizes 0-18.

I worked on the craptastic dress last night and got the whole skirt and pocket portion put together. Guess what, the skirt doesn't fit the bodice. They both are size 4. Either I and really horrible at keeping a steady seam allowance or the pattern is crap. I'm going to blame the latter. I don't know if I will ever finish it because I am fed up with it right now.

Instead, I am going to start working on this (view B) :


Hopefully very easy to fit and sew. I need a fun project right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment