Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a Boring Post

School's been rough the last week, so nothing really to post.  I have pictures of a top I made using this pattern that just need to be uploaded:


I also took a picture of the monstrosity of a "jacket" that I made for pattern drafting.  It's well made, just ugly!  The pictures are for Al...

Last weekend, we found out the family storage unit was broken into (again!) and my parents lost pretty much everything in there and I lost about 1/2 my childhood toys/memories.  They left me (among other things I'm so thankful I still have) this silly little doll I made when I was about 9 I think.  I took a picture of it, but it too isn't uploaded yet.

What else, what else?  I've been working on slopers for school and they have been killing me!  They have to be exact and they aren't.  It is so frustrating because I've made them at least 4-5 times!  If they were just for me, I wouldn't stress so much!  I have to have them done by Friday.  On top of that we have to design a dress, draw flats and a fashion figure for it, draft the pattern and sew it up.  Oh, and 12 flats in Illustrator! and Finals!  

Okay, this was me procrastinating....

And now thanks to my newest followers!


Thanks Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the theft. Love your Cynthia Rowley jacket BTW - Just noticed it now in the 'You might also like' pics. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awful news about your parents losing all their stuff. How terrible!
    But that puppy is too cute...

    ReplyDelete