Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Liebster Blog Award



I've been so busy that I haven't had time to thank Andrea for this great award! Andrea lives in Houston (I hope the weather is better!) and blogs at Invisible Flower.




I copied this from her blog:


This award is for "those who have less than 300 Google followers but deserves a lot more recognition and following than what they currently get. They are the unsung heroes of the blogsphere, plugging away in their little corner, churning out fantastic work and we need to do something to help them get some publicity." I'm truly honored and thrilled that Andrea thinks my blog deserves more recognition (even though I haven't posted anything in a while). Sorry, this quarter was EVIL!


So now I'll pass it on to a couple more people :)


I don't know how many followers she has by looking at her blog actually, but this is a great blog! I don't know the bloggers name even. I stumbled upon the blog a few months ago I think and am in awe of the garments! They are so well made and I can't believe she sews so fast! Its amazing!

Gwen of All My Seams
Gwen has around 230 followers and she deserves every one! Check out her blog!


Michelle of 
Cheap and Picky

Cheap and Picky was one of the first blogs I found when I started to sew. Michelle hasn't blogged for a few months and I miss her posts. I hope she starts back up again!


Now, for my follower appreciation:

Thanks to Jamie, Julia of Get Going...Sewing, Pearls and Lace (I looove the knitted bunny!), and Donna P!

Thanks ladies! Hope you like the blog!

Pearl is blown away by your Awesomeness!



Oh, and for everyone who was wondering or commented, I got into the FIDM Special Projects class. The Red Dress project with the American Heart Association. Anndddd, I got an internship with a children's clothing company/manufacturer in the L. A. area. Woohoo!


I'm going to be a very busy girl next quarter.

1 comment: