Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pattern Score

Just got back from one of the local swapmeet/flea markets and look what I scored:


It's in perfect condition and close to my size too!  I really want to make it...one of these days....when I have time....maybe after I graduate....hehe.  Fabric suggestions anyone?

I found it online in two places for $20.00 and $23.00.   I'm very proud of my cheap find.

Also, we got a box of maybe 20 1960s-1970's patterns for $5.  I was shocked. Some are very cute!  I think I might smell a giveaway on the horizon.  Probably when I reach 75 followers.  

And finally, THANK YOU to my newest followers!  Steph Davis, my wonderful Boyfriend (hehe), and  Debbie Cook of Stitches and Seams.  One of the first sewing blogs I discovered.  :)  Have you seen the Ren. Faire costume she made for her son's friend?  Its freakin' amazing!  Thank you ladies and gentleman.  

1 comment: