Saturday, July 2, 2011

One Lovely Blogger Award

Amanda over at Pandiola Lane gave me this "One Lovely Blog" Award!  Thanks Amanda!  Check out her blog :)


So now  I have to share 7 things about myself and pass along the award to other bloggers.  So here it goes:

1.   I love swapmeets and flea markets!  Please share any good ones with me!

2.  I really like the color of oatmeal.

3.  I hate exercise.  I need to get back into yoga or rock climbing, but I lack motivation.

4.  I've read the Harry Potter books so many times over the years I have lost count.

5.  I have never been good about keeping a journal.  This blog is the closest thing to it.

6.  I've never been camping/backpacking.  I'd love to one day if there are showers and toilets :)

7.  I'm such a perfectionist that I have a hard time wearing anything that I make.  If it's not up to my standards, it just sits in my closet. :(  I think I need to get over this.


"One Lovely Blog" recipients:

Pammie of Pammie and the P's

Shari of Shari Sews

Rachel of Shoes and Sewing

Angela of RiAnge Creations



Go check them out! All are lovely!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! I appreciate it! I love your blog and I can't believe you haven't been camping! But, I understand about the showers. One day I almost had a freakout about having to sleep unshowered after a grueling 14 mile hike in Yosemite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me this award. I'm so excited to get an award :)

    ReplyDelete