Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Pearl!



Today, my dog Pearl turns 3!  That's 21 in dog years! Happy Birthday pups!




Also....I have 4 new followers to celebrate!

Thanks to Wanilianna and  Shanna! Shanna is a part of three different blogs.  That's impressive because I have a hard time keeping up with just one!  And thanks to The Sewing Loft for becoming a follower!  Her blog is set to private, but I'm sure you can view her creations on PR!  Finally, a big thank you to Stefanie of Steffleupagus.com.  She's an astrophysicist who sews vintage aprons.  Hooray for science-y people who sew!

School starts on Monday! I'm excited, but so nervous.  Today my best friend and I did a test drive to L.A. to see if I could find the campus and parking.  It was a success and then we headed to the Fashion District.  It was a lot of fun. I didn't take any pictures :( but I might post more about it later.

3 comments:

  1. Alf says Howlallujeh Pearlie babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pearl! You look adorable in your party outfit. Andy and Jillie send their most fun wishes your way.

    Gee, I did not know my profile was set to private. That had to have happened by accident. Does anyone know how I fix that? Thanks.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have fixed the blog issue. Please try to view it and let me know. Thanks!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete