Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More PJs!

I wish I woke up every morning with perfect hair and makeup. Life would be so much simpler.

I will never buy PJs again.  I actually made this pair before the Disney PJs, but I thought I would post the 2nd pair first  because they are so much more fun.  This fabric was almost as cheap as the *FREE* Disney fabric.  I believe it was $1 to $1.50/yd.   It's  a super soft and cozy cotton flannel.  I've washed these things so many times and they still look great too.  I followed the instructions and they were very easy to construct.  I will post a review on Pattern Review shortly.

This was my first attempt at matching plaids and I did good job on the pants and the side seams of the top.  I can't figure out how to get the plaid to seamlessly ring around my body without a break or overlap in the pattern.  It's one of those things that hurts my brain to think about.  I did a very bad job matching the plaids on the top part of the shirt to the bottom half. And the sleeve matching.  Oh well, they are only PJs.





2 comments: